And the Winner is....

Me!


Seriously.

I am completely blown away by the responses to "What does food mean to you?" (See comments here.)

Each day, I checked on the status. And as the responses trickled in, reading your words was better than Christmas! I can't tell you how many times I'd stare at my computer screen as tears threatened to roll down my cheeks.

I am deeply humbled....




Okay, peeps! I suppose you wanna know who won two fabulous tickets to the James Beard Foundation's Celebrity Chef Dinner....

The winner is: Stephanie Crocker!

Now if you're not Stephanie and you want another chance to dine & drink at the sumptous James Beard Foundation's Celebrity Chef Dinner...my good friend Rebekah Denn has a set of tickets available on her blog, Eat All About It.

For a second chance to jump in on the fun, you've got until May 8th. Good luck!

***
Disclosure:

Random selection went like this: I called my girl Naomi, a.k.a. GastroGnome. "Hey, pick a number between 1 & 27." She chose 16. Comment #16 is Heather in SF and she's unable to make the trip....Next in line is our winner....Stephanie Crocker!