One Hell of a Year for Ethan Stowell

Ethan Stowell at Union, with film crew from Japan


Hey ya'll. Just in case you aren't glued to every food-related PR announcement like I am....I'm happy to report that my old client, Ethan Stowell, was just named one of Food & Wine's Top 10 New Chefs in America!

The issue will be out on news stands in July...or you can pop over to Food & Wine and preview the list here.

And to bring a banner year home...Ethan's also been nominated by the James Beard Foundation for Best Chef in America: Pacific Northwest. (The winner will be announced in June.)

But wait! There's more...

In the last 15 months, Ethan's opened not one...but TWO new restaurants...Tavolàta and How to Cook a Wolf (otherwise known as 'Wolf'.)

While I was working with Ethan, we were laying this foundation....and I'm so glad to see his vision finally come together. It's been one hell of a ride.

Cheers, my friend.


PS. If you want to read more about the concept and opening of Tavolàta...take a dip into the archives.