The Waffle Man is Coming!



Whew...

Since we last saw The Waffle Man, he has been trekking around the world for work. And it's been far too long since he's been in Seattle.

This trip? Things have been more than a little hectic getting ready for his arrival. But soon, all the event planning will be over and there will be nothing left to do. Things will simply fall into place...

Food geek that I am, I've spent countless hours pouring over cookbooks, trying to figure out what to make while he's here. Do I try something new or fall back on old favorites? Should I go Spanish, Italian or Vietnamese?

His response? "Pick up a couple bottles of wine and we'll order in."

Me? I'd rather plan the menu for days on end, thank you very much!

No doubt I'll spend most of the weekend cooking and preening my nest, and we'll probably eat at home only once or twice. Ah well, it's something to settle my nerves.


After months of e-mail and international phone calls...finally...he'll be here....